At Oakleigh House School we believe in giving children a head start by encouraging and enabling them to learn, play and develop their individual abilities in an inspiring, supportive environment.
- To produce pupils who take pride in everything they do and have high expectations of themselves
- To celebrate achievements and successes at every opportunity
- To develop rounded, self-assured individuals, capable of embracing challenge
- To provide positive role models
- To encourage children to respect each other and the world in which we live
- To foster a lively and varied learning environment adopting teaching styles relevant to each child's learning.
- To work in partnership with parents, in the best interests of their child