Fees from September 2018
|School Day (8.00am to 3.00pm)||£2,355 per term|
|Long Day (8.00am to 6.00pm)||£2,705 per term|
|Reception||£2,085 per term|
|Year 1||£2,140 per term|
|Year 2||£2,335 per term|
|Year 3||£2,375 per term|
|Year 4||£2,435 per term|
|Year 5||£2,635 per term|
|Year 6||£2,750 per term|
|Break time fruit and 2 course Lunch||£205 per term|
Optional Extras (10 lessons per term)
|Ballet||£52 per term|
|Speech: Reception to Year 2||£52 per term|
|Speech: Year 3 – 6||£62 per term|
|Instrument Tuition||£138 per term|
|Singing||£138 per term|
|After School Supervision including tea until 5.30pm||£6 per evening|
|After School Supervision including tea until 6pm||£7 per evening|
Sibling Discounts (oldest to youngest)
- Fees are payable in advance, on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge of 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- Fees are reviewed for September annually.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
- Unpaid fees may result in a pupil being excluded.
- Should you have any queries please contact our Business Manager.
Child Care Vouchers
Parents can use various child care tax vouchers schemes in full or part payment of Nursery fees until the term a child reaches 5 years old, and thereafter to cover the cost of after school and holiday club until they reach 15 years.